Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos

Display Modes Thread Tools
PANIC I AmaTo
Level 14
Subtract from PANIC I AmaTo's ReputationAdd to PANIC I AmaTo's Reputation PANIC I AmaTo is a novice
Send a message via AIM to PANIC I AmaTo
01-30-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profound215
i just LOVE IT when people say gameplay lacked....lets use all our great clips for a preview YAY....NO

<33333333333333333
ArKiVe
twitter: @arkivecreations
Subtract from ArKiVe's ReputationAdd to ArKiVe's Reputation ArKiVe is on the rise to fame ArKiVe is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to ArKiVe
01-30-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profound215
i just LOVE IT when people say gameplay lacked....lets use all our great clips for a preview YAY....NO
Yes, but you gotta give the people something man. Maddog I was just saying that because you always get triple snipes at sniper tower. Its your trademark
GT: ArKiVe
The Burrr
formerly Titan VIII
Subtract from The Burrr's ReputationAdd to The Burrr's Reputation The Burrr is a novice
01-30-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoKTurNaL
think what you want, but from what i saw, there was rarely anything amazing except for the editing

well if u posted great editing, bad footage then he wouldnt have said that. the footage in this is ok and i kno it. there is nothing in here that i would deem amazing.
Bill
Ocean Breathes Salty
Subtract from Bill's ReputationAdd to Bill's Reputation Bill is a novice
01-30-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan GFX
find the tut and post it. i guarentee i didnt use one for this, and the noob combo kill was .i,e 2 seconds long, there is more to hence TRAILER. goddamnit

I LOVE YOU NINJA

edit and Pan1c,

edit and Echoes, on like page 7 i said no orchestral stop. i wanna use rap, but i'll get accused of copying shook. see the dilemma
fucking sweet than i cant wait dude because it would be the shit oh yeah i dont think it would be copying because seriously its just music you like it than use it

I LiKE personalty in my montages that makes montages 10/10 for me dude
Oxfire
Level 41
Subtract from Oxfire's ReputationAdd to Oxfire's Reputation Oxfire wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Oxfire wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Oxfire wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Oxfire wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Oxfire wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
01-30-2006

[QUOTE=Titan GFX]well if u posted great editing, bad footage then he wouldnt have said that. the footage in this is ok and i kno it. there is nothing in here that i would deem amazing.[/QUOTEOh snaps. w/e, IMO it raped...
Lithium
TIFE LIFE
Subtract from Lithium's ReputationAdd to Lithium's Reputation Lithium taps Cortana Lithium taps Cortana Lithium taps Cortana Lithium taps Cortana Lithium taps Cortana
01-30-2006

When I see a clip that I feel the need to comment about, I'll pause the Video and do it. This way, my entire Review will be in chronological order. Also- to any new Montage makers, or anyone else for that matter, feel free to check out my Montage How-To and Handbook! It's extremely useful!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
shadowsniper's *Official* Montage Reviewģ

Quality (9.1/10): Most of it seemed like pretty nice quality, but there was just something a bit wrong with it. Maybe it was a little dark?
Editing (9.8/10): Titan you never amaze me with your editing. Almost perfect A/V synching (There were like 1 or 2 kills that were a bit off, but nobody’s perfect) and the intro / text were AMAZING. Great job with the editing.
Game Play (8.5/10): Pretty decent, but not amazing. Some pretty nice No Scopes and Sticks, but nothing amazing. That’s also what a trailer is for though, you don’t wanna show your best shit, which was flashed a bit at the end. (I saw quite a few KillTaculars and Triples.)
Music (9.4/10): Rape music. Nice, upbeat, symphony song. Perfect for a Trailer. Very good song to A/V synch as well.
Comments (+.2): +.1 for telling me about this a while ago cause I’m sweet, and +.1 cause your Titan. (<3 to MADD0G and Verse too. )
Overall Grade: 9.25

//shadow\\

This post format has been copyrighted by LiTH1uM and shadowsniper productions©. No stealing it ArKiVe.
.Vampy
Doesn't have a 360 :(
Subtract from .Vampy's ReputationAdd to .Vampy's Reputation .Vampy is a novice
01-30-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by sHaDoWsnipeR
When I see a clip that I feel the need to comment about, I'll pause the Video and do it. This way, my entire Review will be in chronological order. Also- to any new Montage makers, or anyone else for that matter, feel free to check out my Montage How-To and Handbook! It's extremely useful!

shadowsniper's *Official* Montage Reviewģ

Quality (9.1/10): Most of it seemed like pretty nice quality, but there was just something a bit wrong with it. Maybe it was a little dark?
Editing (9.8/10): Titan you never amaze me with your editing. Almost perfect A/V synching (There were like 1 or 2 kills that were a bit off, but nobodyís perfect) and the intro / text were AMAZING. Great job with the editing.
Game Play (8.5/10): Pretty decent, but not amazing. Some pretty nice No Scopes and Sticks, but nothing amazing. Thatís also what a trailer is for though, you donít wanna show your best shit, which was flashed a bit at the end. (I saw quite a few KillTaculars and Triples.)
Music (9.4/10): Rape music. Nice, upbeat, symphony song. Perfect for a Trailer. Very good song to A/V synch as well.
Comments (+.2): +.1 for telling me about this a while ago cause Iím sweet, and +.1 cause your Titan. (<3 to MADD0G and Verse too. )
Overall Grade: 9.25

//shadow\\

This post format has been copyrighted by LiTH1uM and shadowsniper productions©. No stealing it ArKiVe.
I agree and nobody quite makes a review like sHaDoWSnipeR lolz...

Current:

I SouR I
Level 11
Subtract from I SouR I's ReputationAdd to I SouR I's Reputation I SouR I is a novice
01-30-2006

o yah this is goin to be good i hope
Send FR to For MLG or any customs:

MasTa SHaKez
Divine Veteran
Level 10
Subtract from Divine Veteran's ReputationAdd to Divine Veteran's Reputation Divine Veteran is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Divine Veteran
01-30-2006

i kno these 3 people raaape...but wtf? why are so many ppl exicted to see a montage?...no disrespect to titan, verse, or my ocky maddog, but it seems like their trailer makes noobs cum in there pants...

LSD XiFarg
"Piece Of Work? Work Of Peace?"

NEW GT: I LSDiZeMoN I...send me a friend request if your not a f**king loser

Phant0m Chief
Level 28
Subtract from Phant0m Chief's ReputationAdd to Phant0m Chief's Reputation Phant0m Chief is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Phant0m Chief Send a message via Yahoo to Phant0m Chief
01-30-2006

looks good cant wait
Main acount:Phant0m Chief
AIM:P3T3Rownz
I accept most FRs

wanna see how i look like>http://myspace.com/peterownz