Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos

Display Modes Thread Tools
Darth Hulk
Level 34
Subtract from Darth Hulk's ReputationAdd to Darth Hulk's Reputation Darth Hulk is on the rise to fame Darth Hulk is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Darth Hulk Send a message via Yahoo to Darth Hulk Send a message via Skype™ to Darth Hulk
01-28-2006

That as sooooooooooooo insane. That's all I'm gonna say, you already know my thoughts.
banzas ho
Level 26
Subtract from banzas ho's ReputationAdd to banzas ho's Reputation banzas ho is a novice
01-28-2006

looks pretty good... not happy wit the trailer cause its stuff that u can do in any game... but editing was great
Knoxy
>
Subtract from Knoxy's ReputationAdd to Knoxy's Reputation Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000
01-28-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyler
Preveiw... Still... Should be better. If they are triples show the triple not the single it'll look better in the long run PLUS make people be like "OMFG WHAT WERE THE FIRST TWO KILLS!?"
It's a trailer, it's not like you stage it so you know what's going to happen.
Spoiler!
Fyler
Level 29
Subtract from Fyler's ReputationAdd to Fyler's Reputation Fyler is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Fyler
01-28-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by kn0xy
It's a trailer, it's not like you stage it so you know what's going to happen.
Whats going to happen? I dunno. You get back ontopic and make a unpiontless reply maybe?

Dude, make fun of me now, when my 4th comes out, it'll blow you away...
-Fyler
The Burrr
formerly Titan VIII
Subtract from The Burrr's ReputationAdd to The Burrr's Reputation The Burrr is a novice
01-28-2006

i dont get how people can say anything about gameplay when its not even like the full clip(s). lmao.

stop rating like its a montage
jubilantham
Level 21
Subtract from jubilantham's ReputationAdd to jubilantham's Reputation jubilantham is a novice
Send a message via AIM to jubilantham
01-28-2006

seems like a counter to the arkive + reid + shook on3
both of which are going to be rape
GT-Jubilantham
myspace
The Burrr
formerly Titan VIII
Subtract from The Burrr's ReputationAdd to The Burrr's Reputation The Burrr is a novice
01-28-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyler
Preveiw... Still... Should be better. If they are triples show the triple not the single it'll look better in the long run PLUS make people be like "OMFG WHAT WERE THE FIRST TWO KILLS!?"

i look at it the other way, if they dont kno what to expect, then they are in for more of a treat. this trailer doesnt even constitute what kind of crazy shit versey and maddy have. i'm the noob, so my stuff wont reallly compare to theres. but it'll still be sweet. nothing in this trailer will be used in teh final.
cleeeeeeeeeetus!
Level 45
Subtract from cleeeeeeeeeetus!'s ReputationAdd to cleeeeeeeeeetus!'s Reputation cleeeeeeeeeetus! is a novice
Send a message via AIM to cleeeeeeeeeetus!
01-28-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan GFX
i dont get how people can say anything about gameplay when its not even like the full clip(s). lmao.

stop rating like its a montage
What I don't get is how people talk about the gameplay, then say that it's bad, or average! The gameplay is rape.
SadistiK ChucK
MoD at the360......com
Subtract from SadistiK ChucK's ReputationAdd to SadistiK ChucK's Reputation SadistiK ChucK is a novice
Send a message via AIM to SadistiK ChucK
01-28-2006

damn that was some tight ass shit. awsome editing!!!!! cant wait to see this full montage. its def gonna rape.
Myspace
www.the360forum.com
[youtubesig]qYLV6R5AP4w[/youtubesig]
^^My Skateboarding Montage!^^

^Thanks ERIC! (Skopin)!!!^
Formally Gnarly Charlie
Peng
Well you are a festizio.
Subtract from Peng's ReputationAdd to Peng's Reputation Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Peng Send a message via MSN to Peng
01-28-2006

Editing was amazing. Song was perfect for a trailor. I loved the A/V synching. But there was just something about it I didn't like. Trailors should make you uncontrolably want to see the final, but it didn't do it for me.