Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos

Display Modes Thread Tools
banzas ho
Level 26
Subtract from banzas ho's ReputationAdd to banzas ho's Reputation banzas ho is a novice
01-28-2006

actually 17 mins
NINJ4
Level 10
Subtract from NINJ4's ReputationAdd to NINJ4's Reputation NINJ4 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to NINJ4
01-28-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by banzas ho
wow.... some people dont have lives
Do you write your own material?

But seriously, why would you come to a forum dedicated to stuff like this. Then make fun of someone for it. I don't really understand...just...wow.

My Current GT: XceL NINJ4
Azkul
Level 12
Subtract from Azkul's ReputationAdd to Azkul's Reputation Azkul is a novice
01-28-2006

Editing was past great but the gameplay could improve. 7.5/10
Pan1c
bangarang!
Subtract from Pan1c's ReputationAdd to Pan1c's Reputation Pan1c is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Pan1c
01-28-2006

Haha this went from Titan, Liam, Umit, and I to Titan, Umit, and Liam to Titan, Umit, and Maddog to Titan, Maddog, and Verse. This is old news to me but I liked it alot especially your blue sparks. Gameplay didn't impress me much. Don't expect to storm through this contest though .
NINJ4
Level 10
Subtract from NINJ4's ReputationAdd to NINJ4's Reputation NINJ4 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to NINJ4
01-28-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERNOOB
Intro was basic tutorials with some trapcode starglow. Why did you have a clip of a single kill using combo?
Let's see you pull a video edited that well out of your ass buddy, cause I'm sure we'd love to see it.

It wasn't a single kill, it was part to what seemed to be a triple kill because the kill with the combo made it a double kill.

People, STOP ACTING LIKE THIS IS A MONTAGE. It's a TRAILER. Trailer's show some really good parts, average parts, from what's coming in the future. You don't see a trailer for a movie with every single cliffhanger part in it. That would be stupid and completley ruin the movie. For fuck sake people, seriously.

My Current GT: XceL NINJ4
Pan1c
bangarang!
Subtract from Pan1c's ReputationAdd to Pan1c's Reputation Pan1c is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Pan1c
01-28-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan GFX
i look at it the other way, if they dont kno what to expect, then they are in for more of a treat. this trailer doesnt even constitute what kind of crazy shit versey and maddy have. i'm the noob, so my stuff wont reallly compare to theres. but it'll still be sweet. nothing in this trailer will be used in teh final.
Oh please, twotriples.wmv. Yeah. Yeah Titan, you rape.
liver biskets
Level 35
Subtract from liver biskets's ReputationAdd to liver biskets's Reputation liver biskets is a novice
Send a message via AIM to liver biskets
01-28-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan GFX
before i go to sleep heres a few thigns to expect

- actually funny credits

now i'm out loves, l8a.
lol Credits, staring, LnB
I AM LnB

RadBrad
Level 32
Subtract from RadBrad's ReputationAdd to RadBrad's Reputation RadBrad is a novice
Send a message via AIM to RadBrad
01-28-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJ4
Let's see you pull a video edited that well out of your ass buddy, cause I'm sure we'd love to see it.

It wasn't a single kill, it was part to what seemed to be a triple kill because the kill with the combo made it a double kill.

People, STOP ACTING LIKE THIS IS A MONTAGE. It's a TRAILER. Trailer's show some really good parts, average parts, from what's coming in the future. You don't see a trailer for a movie with every single cliffhanger part in it. That would be stupid and completley ruin the movie. For fuck sake people, seriously.
People will always find negative things to say in just about anything. Ninj4 said it best. (start quote) For fuck sake people, seriously. (end quote)
The KillZoNe
Georgias Finest
Subtract from The KillZoNe's ReputationAdd to The KillZoNe's Reputation The KillZoNe is a novice
Send a message via AIM to The KillZoNe
01-28-2006

KewL. Editing raped. Cept when i couldnt see what was going on because it was going so fast.
WhoTippedMyCoW
Level 12
Subtract from WhoTippedMyCoW's ReputationAdd to WhoTippedMyCoW's Reputation WhoTippedMyCoW is a novice
Send a message via AIM to WhoTippedMyCoW
01-29-2006

YO Titan and Maddog Nice trailer cant wait for the whole thing. And wanted to say one more thing Maddog Cant win FFa matches against me at Bennagins .................... LOLOLOLOLOL Well ill probally play with yeahs soon.... Peace.....
GT: WhoTippedMyCoW Team Slayer or MLG players needed!