Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
AlienatorAlex
Veni, vidi, vici
Subtract from AlienatorAlex's ReputationAdd to AlienatorAlex's Reputation AlienatorAlex is a novice
Send a message via AIM to AlienatorAlex
09-25-2008
Default Tonight, we ruined a life.

It all started with an IM from your favorite member, Davo. The IM read:

davobrosia (6:17:41 PM): want to help me own difaglia?

In which I replied with this:

adrianlopezstyle (6:17:57 PM): definitely

After that he sent me a barrage of links consisting of a thread on Difig's life story, his house home phone number and a screenshot of his hilarious thread (This being the thread in question). With this power we formulated a plan to which would unfold an hour or two later.

After we finally got our shit together and our nerves calmed down, we executed the plan. The plan consisted of Davo calling me, and then him 3waying us to Difig's home phone. I was to do the talking, since Davo A) Sounds old enough to be his Dad and B) He did all of the work prior to the phone call. I was hesitant at first to do the talking, but then remembered that I'm awesome and this is the internet. So we made the call, and at first I believe Difig was on the receiving end of the call. After a few moments of talking I was now on the phone with his dad (Who, mind you, sounded quite intimidating. New Yawk accent, belligerent, etc etc). I proceeded to introduce myself as a friend of his from THE INTERNET. After that was all settled I began to delve into the story of Difig and his cocky bragging of how he was going to become a dealer. Difig's Dad didn't take well to this, but at the time he was more mad at me for throwing out accusations. After settling him he let me proceed and I did what was necessary; give him the URL of his post and all the information about his upcoming dealing debut. All the while I could hear Difiglia whimpering in the background "Dad! I haven't been active on that site in forever!". His dad asked me to tell him the last time I spoke to Difiglia on the site, and I told him it was almost exactly one hour ago. This didn't bode well with Papa Difiglia and you could hear his anger with his son raising with every word.

From there I supplied him with the link to the screenshot of the thread and other various information. He then thanked me for bringing this to light, and we ended our conversation. Seconds later, Davo came back on erupting with laughter.

With that said, Difiglia shouldn't feel too bad. We could have done a lot more than we did. Luckily we're heart-filled, merciful people.

Oh, and everyone say a prayer for Difiggy tonight, I'm sure you can hear the snap of his Dad's belt nationwide.

MGiZzLe
XXX
Subtract from MGiZzLe's ReputationAdd to MGiZzLe's Reputation MGiZzLe is a novice
09-25-2008

1st post EWD.

EDIT: Already know f..king win.

EDIT 2: I'm going to suck your d.ck.

Last edited by MGiZzLe; 09-25-2008 at 09:32 PM.
Malcolm X
TIFE
Subtract from Malcolm X's ReputationAdd to Malcolm X's Reputation Malcolm X is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Malcolm X
09-25-2008

TIFE LIFE.

Richard Sherman <3

moose r smelly
fapping bbl lol
Subtract from moose r smelly's ReputationAdd to moose r smelly's Reputation moose r smelly is a novice
Send a message via AIM to moose r smelly
09-25-2008

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I love you guys so much.
wsup den
Kamui™
Random Regular Access
Subtract from Kamui™'s ReputationAdd to Kamui™'s Reputation Kamui™ is stuck in campaign mode
Send a message via AIM to Kamui™ Send a message via MSN to Kamui™
09-25-2008

Bitch move...

RIP
༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Subtract from RIP's ReputationAdd to RIP's Reputation RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to RIP
09-25-2008

A Fucking mazing.
༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノノEven his dongers call him teacher ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼༼ຈل ͜ຈ༽ノ

Thoros and Beric resurrect Cat Stark.

Jon Snow dies.
Shunt
Mr. Harold Finch
Subtract from Shunt's ReputationAdd to Shunt's Reputation Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000
09-25-2008

You should have let Papa Difiglia have it all.
ThE NuB NuB
Level 32
Subtract from ThE NuB NuB's ReputationAdd to ThE NuB NuB's Reputation ThE NuB NuB is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ThE NuB NuB
09-25-2008

Fucking Amazing!!
Hahaha
[[Facebook]] :: Adam Fessinger
[[GT]] :: The Nub Nub
[[ AIM ]] :: Fessi03

OMG its ShocK (1:11:19 AM) : when an argument breaks out, nub nub has an alarm that goes off and hes there
OMG its ShocK (1:11:27 AM) : rippin kids verbally
Coke
Being black.
Subtract from Coke's ReputationAdd to Coke's Reputation Coke is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Coke
09-25-2008

Holy shit.

Crest
Premium H3F Subscriber
Subtract from Crest's ReputationAdd to Crest's Reputation Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Crest Send a message via Skype™ to Crest
09-25-2008

Davo messaged me about how to set it up, I had no idea.

This is exactly what I thought would happen since he posted so much info.