Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming

Display Modes Thread Tools
juscallmeshane
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from juscallmeshane's ReputationAdd to juscallmeshane's Reputation juscallmeshane is a novice
Send a message via MSN to juscallmeshane Send a message via Skype™ to juscallmeshane
05-23-2012

what can i say thats pretty cool
analbumcover
Level 10
Subtract from analbumcover's ReputationAdd to analbumcover's Reputation analbumcover is on the rise to fame analbumcover is on the rise to fame
05-23-2012

For me I am willing to bet getting Diablo III would end my playing of other games. The game is too good, I am not going to get it.... well maybe when it comes out of X-box.
Tophs
Level 49
Subtract from Tophs's ReputationAdd to Tophs's Reputation Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana
Send a message via AIM to Tophs
05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I iLL SKilL I View Post
My stuff just appeared now so there is probably some big lag/delay with AH. I can't complain about the AH though, cost me 150-180k to make a Radiant Square and they are selling for 300k, profit everytime. + Flawless squares drop like crazy on the cow level when you are running it on Hell.
How do you get the cow lvl?

Quote:
My stuff just appeared now so there is probably some big lag/delay with AH. I can't complain about the AH though, cost me 150-180k to make a Radiant Square and they are selling for 300k, profit everytime. + Flawless squares drop like crazy on the cow level when you are running it on Hell.
Please take a screen shot or list the specs of an item you sell for that much.

Last edited by Tophs; 05-23-2012 at 11:37 AM.
SL0WandP41NFUL
Level 28
Subtract from SL0WandP41NFUL's ReputationAdd to SL0WandP41NFUL's Reputation SL0WandP41NFUL finally popped his Bubble Shield SL0WandP41NFUL finally popped his Bubble Shield SL0WandP41NFUL finally popped his Bubble Shield SL0WandP41NFUL finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to SL0WandP41NFUL Send a message via Skype™ to SL0WandP41NFUL
05-23-2012

Thread on making secret level: http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comme...ff_of_herding/
I iLL SKilL I
Level 32
Subtract from I iLL SKilL I's ReputationAdd to I iLL SKilL I's Reputation I iLL SKilL I is a novice
Send a message via AIM to I iLL SKilL I Send a message via MSN to I iLL SKilL I
05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tophs View Post
How do you get the cow lvl?

Please take a screen shot or list the specs of an item you sell for that much.
http://soe.hubpages.com/hub/Whimsysh...Guide-Diablo-3

That's for the cow level, you have to upgrade the staff in Act IV of whatever difficulty you want to do it on at the guy selling stuff near the armory entrance in Bastion Castle or w.e.

You get flawless square drops a lot at end of Hell so you can make Radiant Squares for the just the prices to upgrade the gem(30k per perfect square(3), 50k to make radiant). Tome of Secrets is dirt cheap on AH so you end up spending about 150k to make the square and they are selling for 300k. Don't always sell quick but I always have 1/10 auction slots with one now because it's free money everytime someone buys one.

As for items the further you get, look for good +stats(for a barb maybe something like +70 str, +100vit, +50 to all resist and good armor level, if you are a lower level you can probably sell stuff with less stats but not nearly as much, I didn't even start selling items in the 6 figure mark until recently). The items with + all resist(if you have a good +all resist drop with good stats get ready to be caked) is what I tend to focus on when I sell in AH because it is REQUIRED to have high resists to have a hope of getting through Inferno so a lot of people that are level 60 making the switch Inferno have to swap up their gear and have a lot of money to blow.

Just a tip but I find that if you search up weapons with the exact same level requirement/stats as what you are trying to sell and it's the highest DPS item in that range, you're almost guaranteed to sell that for 200-300k because someone is just going to list in order of DPS and buy that at the top of the list.
GT: I iLL SkilL l

Last edited by I iLL SKilL I; 05-23-2012 at 01:53 PM.
NickV
THF VIP Member
Subtract from NickV's ReputationAdd to NickV's Reputation NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000
05-23-2012

wtf smokescreen nerf? wtf monk heal and spirit regen nerf?

errr ok
RIP EvilLilElmo

Married to terv
Vitality
like whaaaaat
Subtract from Vitality's ReputationAdd to Vitality's Reputation Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
05-23-2012

just got this bow as a drop. Added a square ruby to it and wow my DPS went to 794 from 600.. definitely going to use it. How much do you guys think I could sell it for though?

Wanny
Top Tier Director
Subtract from Wanny's ReputationAdd to Wanny's Reputation Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Wanny
05-23-2012

You can buy a much much better bow for like 20k on the auction house for your level
Tophs
Level 49
Subtract from Tophs's ReputationAdd to Tophs's Reputation Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana
Send a message via AIM to Tophs
05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I iLL SKilL I View Post
http://soe.hubpages.com/hub/Whimsysh...Guide-Diablo-3

That's for the cow level, you have to upgrade the staff in Act IV of whatever difficulty you want to do it on at the guy selling stuff near the armory entrance in Bastion Castle or w.e.

You get flawless square drops a lot at end of Hell so you can make Radiant Squares for the just the prices to upgrade the gem(30k per perfect square(3), 50k to make radiant). Tome of Secrets is dirt cheap on AH so you end up spending about 150k to make the square and they are selling for 300k. Don't always sell quick but I always have 1/10 auction slots with one now because it's free money everytime someone buys one.

As for items the further you get, look for good +stats(for a barb maybe something like +70 str, +100vit, +50 to all resist and good armor level, if you are a lower level you can probably sell stuff with less stats but not nearly as much, I didn't even start selling items in the 6 figure mark until recently). The items with + all resist(if you have a good +all resist drop with good stats get ready to be caked) is what I tend to focus on when I sell in AH because it is REQUIRED to have high resists to have a hope of getting through Inferno so a lot of people that are level 60 making the switch Inferno have to swap up their gear and have a lot of money to blow.

Just a tip but I find that if you search up weapons with the exact same level requirement/stats as what you are trying to sell and it's the highest DPS item in that range, you're almost guaranteed to sell that for 200-300k because someone is just going to list in order of DPS and buy that at the top of the list.
If i was to join your game could you take me to the cow lvl? Not asking you too right now just curious.

I iLL SKilL I
Level 32
Subtract from I iLL SKilL I's ReputationAdd to I iLL SKilL I's Reputation I iLL SKilL I is a novice
Send a message via AIM to I iLL SKilL I Send a message via MSN to I iLL SKilL I
05-23-2012

Yeah, not sure if you can join it in your own games though, I think someone within the party needs to have to staff to talk to the cow and activate the entrance.
GT: I iLL SkilL l